Celebrities · Shoes ·
The Shoe Review: Taylor Swift’s smelly cat inspired tune, and “wine-o-clock” in Oxford Dictionary
Good reads, styles and deals to peruse...
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift and Phoebe from Friends sang "Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat" in a surprise duet, and the Internet died of happiness.
- Words "wine-o-clock," "fur baby" and "hangry" were officially added to the Oxford dictionary, and we still can't believe it (in a good way).
- Try this Southern-style cilantro salmon recipe. Healthy h/t to Nashville food blogger Brita Britnell.
- Steal this skirt-and-top combo styled by NYC blogger Meghan Donovan (and don't forget to thank Everlane).
In case you missed it...
- The six cutest, comfiest kicks for your morning commute (that don't include sneakers).
- Join The Solemates movement by sharing your #wellheeled moments with us on social. More details here!
- Test your wedding etiquette knowlege with this quiz.
- Sizzling summer barbecue ideas to try -- including grilled kale and fruit for our vegetarian and vegan sole mates out there.
Photos by Pool/Samir Hussein/WireImage, InStyle
Leave a comment